Saturday, October 01, 2011

Lets Run

Hebrews 12
1Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

3For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.


Why I would I spend my life longing for the day that it would end?
Why would I spend my time pointing to another man?
Isn't that crazy

How can I find hope in dying, with promises unseen?
How can I learn your way is better,
In everything I'm taught to be?

I have not been called to the wisdom of this world,
But to a God who's calling out to me.
And even though the world may think
I'm losing touch with reality,
It would be crazy
To choose this world over eternity.

And if I boast let me boast
Of filthy rags made clean
And if I glory let me glory
In my Savior's suffering

And as I live this daily life
I trust you for everything
And I will only take a step
When I feel You leading me

0 comments: