Monday, November 17, 2008

Verses, yay! =] =] =]

2 Timothy 1:7
"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Last post for today, I promise. =] lol I absolutely love this verse... it has really helped me keep sane throughout this whole semester. It is really encouraging too, so hopefully... if you were needing a little bit of encouragement, this helped. Our God is so good... and here's the verse I kind of butchered earlier. =)

Romans 8:28
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

7 comments:

Kassandra said...

I love you, girlie, and I love that you're posting. :o) I feel kinda bad that you went in the ditch because you were coming to hang out with me. I wish it woulda worked out! Oh well, sometime after you get your car fixed, eh? love you, lotttttsssss. :o)

blondevue... said...

That is one of my favorite verses, we need it so often (at least I do) as a reminder of who's really in control and the type of spirits that we need to have...not of fear...but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Only God can give us that.
I am so glad that you have the Rock to cling to.
There is none other. :) I have a post about that soon for both of us. (The Rock). Miss you...Tori

Kassandra said...

*Ahem* LOOK WHO'S TALKIN, WOMAN! :o)

Kassandra said...

Um, Okaaaaayyyy...I posted, now it's your turn. :o)

Happy Girl said...

That's allot of money to fix your car! So sad, so sad. You mentioned that you were getting other quotes, and I have had good luck with Exclusive Auto in the past. If you do decide to check them out, just tell them (Tony) that Lanae` with the PT Cruiser sent you. (He's the one that helped me sell my car too.)

So your cousins are mechanically inclined right? So could you get parts & talk them into helping you out? Or is it just too big of a project for that? Just wondering. =)

I'm praying for you, Em. I know how it feels!!

Kassandra said...

*sigh* Well, the posting was good while it lasted...

Anonymous said...

What kass said!
Amber